Property Detail

Click for full image in a new window099 South/3 Fitch

See this address on Google Maps (new window) -

 

Owner Records - Click star or date for more details and documentation:

  • 6/28/1954: Lithgow Osborne -  1st Methodist Church of Auburn
  • 11/11/1949: Richard Osborne - Lithgow Osborne
  • 8/26/1926: Thomas M. Osborne - Richard Osborne
  • 6/9/1911: Eliza Wright Osborne - Thomas Mott Osborne
  • 4/13/1865: Abijah Fitch - Eliza Wright Osborne
  • 4/1/1865: William C. Beardsley - Eliza Wright Osborne
  • 11/7/1853: Fernando & Ann Wood - William C. Beardsley
  • 11/7/1853: Fernando Wood - William C. Beardsley
  • 10/10/1853: William C. & wife Beardsley - Fernando Wood
  • 10/10/1853: Fernando Wood - Catherine Beardsley
  • 10/10/1853: William C. Beardsley -  Ann Dole Wood
  • 8/16/1845: Joseph L. Richardson -  Fernando & Ann Dole Richardson
  • 6/7/1832: Nathaniel & Amarillus Garrow - Joseph L. Richardson
  • 1/7/1813: David Higgins - Nathaniel Garrow
  • 4/12/1811: William Benton - David Higgins
  • 1/5/1800: Bethel & wife Steel - William Benton
  • 7/17/1792: Stephen N. Bayard - Bethel Steel

Cornell Architectural Survey

Each property in the Auburn Historic District has a National Registry Inventory Form that is comprised of a "Cornell Architectural Survey."

Associated Images

Click image to enlarge in a new window.


1998 Site of Osborne Homestead, main house now occupied by the 1st Methodist Church complex. Library is located at the rear of the property with access from Fitch St.